Free Gratitude Printables
“The difference between happiness and joy can be equated to the difference between a human emotion connected to circumstances and one that has a spiritual way of engaging with the world.” -Brene Brown
Ideas for use:
- Put it in the middle of your dining table and each night, add to the jar.
- Put it in your office or home and start it at the beginning of November. Each day leading up to Thanksgiving, add to the jar.
- Put it on your desk and when you pay bills, put a gratitude card in the jar.
- Put it by your bed and put gratitude cards in before bed or first thing when you wake up.
- Put it in the spot where you have your quiet time. Add to it each day you have quiet time.
Print on paper you have at home or on labels. Either way works great!
“You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.” Psalm 16:11 AMPC
“May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.” Romans 15:13 AMPC